Congratulations! You have successfully set up Intercart and it's about time to test Intercart to verify that everything works great!
Place a test checkout:
1. Verify app status is Enabled
• Verify at app > Dashboard > Status
2. Create a test zone for your region
• Create a zone for your region
• Assign a funnel to the test zone
(Intercart > Checkout Zones > Create Zone > Add your region to zone > assign a funnel to the test zone)
3. Use a new Incognito window
a. Make sure all other Incognito windows are closed first
b. Open a new Incognito window (Chrome > File > New Incognito Window)
4. Add a product to cart & checkout (Order Amount must be > 0)
- Go to your store and place an order to verify the checkout page. Continue and go through the payment and post-upsell flows (if applicable).
5. Verify your Shopify order
- Check your Shopify order to see if the test order is created successfully. Order's Additional details show more info about Intercart Zone, Funnel and Payment Gateway.
6. Verify Payment Gateway transaction status
- Login to your payment gateway (e.g. PayPal) to verify the transaction status. Order ID/Invoice ID should be matched with the info in Shopify order's additional details.
7. Refund in both Shopify & Payment Gateway (Optional)
- Refund in two steps: refund in Shopify & payment gateway (e.g. PayPal, Stripe). For more details, please refer to How to refund a PPFunnels order.
If your test checkout is successful, then you're all set and good to go!